篇一：英语句子抄写格式范文1.he is too well known to require my introduction.他太有名了，而不需我作介绍。
2.i want to welcome you all to the world peace symposium.欢迎大家参日世界和平研讨会。
3.mr. smith is so famous that any introduction would be superfluous.史密斯先生名气很大，任何介绍都是多余的。
4.it is my pleasure to introduce the keynote speaker for tonight, dr. smith.很荣幸介绍今晚演讲的主要来宾，史密斯博士。
5.we’re all anxious to hear mrs. smith’s remarks, so let us all welcome her to the podium.我们都渴望听听史密斯夫人的讲话，让我们欢迎她上台。
6.mr. smith, will you please give us the pleasure of hearing your speech?史密斯先生，不知有没有这份荣幸听听你的演讲?
7.we are sure to hear some informative lecturers, engage in some good profitable discussions, and make some friends, too.我们深信会聆听到让我们受益良多的演讲者发表演讲，参加一些有意义的讨论会，也交交朋友。
8.i hope that you will enjoy his lecture and get out of it something that will be a permanent enrichment of your lives.我希望你们会喜欢他的演讲，并且有所收获，对于丰富你们的生活会是长久不变的。
9.the distinguished speaker who will address us on “ a history of english” is the american linguist, dr. smith.向我们演讲“英语的历史”的杰出演讲者是美国语言学家史密斯博士。
10.ladies and gentlemen, it is my great pleasure to present to you the great british lawyer, mr. smith.各位女士、先生，我很荣幸来为大家介绍英国大律师史密斯先生。
11.on behalf of the faculty and students of this university, i wish to say a word of hearty appreciation to mr. smith for the very instructive lecture he has just given us on the world.”史密斯先生刚为我们演讲“世界中的台湾”谨代表本大学全校师生，为这篇受益良多的演讲，向史密斯先生表示衷心的感谢。
12.we hope that all of you can attend every meeting as well as the lecture.我们希望大家都能出席每一场会议及演讲。
13.i am also very pleased and gratified to see such a large audience made up entirely of young people.看到这么多的听众全都是年轻人，我很高兴也很满足。
14.if you have any questions at any time, please feel free to see miss smith of the planning staff or me. we"ll be happy to help you.任何时候如果有任何问题，请不必客气，来找企划组的史密
句子开头的第一个单词的第一个字母要大写，单词与单词之间要有适当的距离，一般为放 入一个字母的空隙，句末要有标点符号，英语的句号是个实心圆点，而不是汉语中的小圆 圈。
名词 Noun (n.) 表示人或事物的名称
boy, pencil, book, backpack 冠词 Article (art.) 用在名词前帮助说明名词所指
a (an), the
we, that, his, what 形容词 Adjective (adj.) 用以修饰名词，表示人或事物的特征 old, red, fine, good 数词 Numeral (num) 表示数量或顺序 one, thirteen, first, ninth 动词 Verb (v.) 表示动作或状态
look, go, be(am, is, are) 副词 Adverb (adv.) 修饰动词、形容词或其他副词 not, too, here, often 介词 Preposition (prep.)
in, on, of, to, under 连词
Conjunction (conj.) 用来连接词与词、短语与短语
and, or, but 感叹词 Interjection (interj.) 表示说话时的喜悦、惊讶等情感
oh, hello, hi
12. 英语句子成分：组成句子的各个部分即句子成分。句子成分包括：主语、谓语、宾语、 表语、定语、状语、补足语等。
1.The sun rises in the east.太阳从东方升起。（名词） 2.He likes dancing.他喜欢跳舞。（代词）
3.Twenty years is a short time in history. 二十年在历史中是个很短的时间。(数词) 4.Seeing is believing.眼见为实。（动名词） 5.To see is to believe. 眼见为实。（不定式）
6.What he needs is a book. 他所需要的是本书（主语从句）二、谓语（predicate）: 说明主语的动作、状态和特征。
1.We study English. 我们学习英语 2. He is asleep. 他睡着了。
The two shirts are much of a size. 这两件衬衫大小差不多。 5) 表示"每一"的意思
We go swimming four times a week. 我们每周去游泳四次。 6) 用在作表语的单数可数名词前，表示身份、职业
My mother is a teacher. 我妈妈是教师。 7) 第一次提到的人或事物，但不特别指明是哪一个
Long long ago there was an old king who had a very beautiful daughter. 很久很久以前，有一个年老的国王，他有一个非常美丽的女儿。 8) 在such a，quite a句式中
He is quite a good actor. 他是一个相当好的演员。
Don't be in such a hurry. 不要如此匆忙。 9) 在感叹句 what...的句式中
What a pretty girl she is! 她是一个多么漂亮的女孩呀！
a lot of 许多 a couple of 一对 a great many 很多 a dozen 一打（但也可以用 one dozen） a great deal of 大量定冠词的用法
This is the house where Luxun once lived. 这是鲁迅曾经住过的房子。 2) 用于指谈话双方都明确所指的人或事物
Open the door, please. 请把门打开。
3) 用以复述上文提过的人或事物（第一次提到用―a或an‖，以后再次提到用―the‖） Once there lived a lion in the forest. Every day the lion asked small animals to look for food for him. 从前森林里住着一只狮子。每天这只狮子要小动物们为他寻找食物。 4) 用在序数词和形容词最高级前
January is the first month of the year. 一月份是一年当中的第一个月。 Shanghai is the biggest city in China. 上海是中国最大的城市。
the sun 太阳 the moon 月亮 the earth 地球 the sky 天空 the world 世界 6) 指由普通名词构成的专有名词
the West Lake 西湖 the Great Wall 长城 the United States 美国 the United Nations 联合国
in the east 在东方 in the west 在西方 in the front 在前面 at the back 在后面 in the bottom 在底部 at the top 在顶部 on the right 在右边 on the left 在左边 8) 在海洋、江河、湖泊、山脉、海峡、海湾等地理名词前
the Pacific Ocean 太平洋 the Huanghe River 黄河 the Tainshan Mountains 天山山脉 the Taiwan Straits 台湾海峡 9) 在姓氏复数前，表示一家人
The Bakers came to see me yesterday. 贝克一家人昨天来看我。 10) 和某些形容词连用，使形容词名词化，代表一类人或物
the poor 穷人 the rich 富人 the sick 病人 the wounded 伤员 the good 好人 the beautiful 美丽的事物
the working class 工人阶级 the Chinese Communist Party 中国共产党 12) 用在the very强调句中
This is the very book I want. 这就是我想要的那本书。 13) 在the more, the more比较级的句式中
The more you drink, the more you like it. 你越喝就越爱喝。 14) 表示演奏乐器时，乐器的前面要加the
play the piano 弹钢琴 play the violin 拉小提琴
in the morning 在早上 in the afternoon 在下午 in the evening 在晚上
go to the cinema 去看电影 go to the theatre 去看戏 all the year round 一年到头 on the way to 前往...去的路上
The horse is a useful animal. 马是一种有用的动物。
A horse is a useful animal. Horses are useful animals. 零冠词的用法
China 中国 Europe 欧洲 Lei Feng 雷锋 William Shakespeare 威廉·莎士比亚 2) 月份、周日、节日前一般不加冠词
January 一月份 Sunday 星期日 Christmas Day 圣诞节 Thanksgiving 感恩节National Day 国庆节 May Day 劳动节比较：...on a Sunday morning.
I have lunch at school. 我在学校吃午餐。
Summer is the best season for swimming. 夏天是游泳的好季节。比较： I had a big lunch yesterday. 昨天我吃了一顿丰盛的午餐。（表示某一个）
The dinner given by Mr Smith was very nice.
比较： I will never forget the summer we spent in Hawaii.
play basketball 打篮球 play volleyball 打排球 play football 踢足球 5）没有特指的不可数抽象名词
Time is precious. 时间是宝贵的。比较：The time of the play was 1990s. 这个剧本的时代背景
I like tomatoes. 我喜欢西红柿。
go to school 去上学 go to bed 上床睡觉 go by train 乘火车去
go by boat 乘船去 at table 在用餐 in hospital 住院
at school 求学 in school 求学 at noon 在中午 at night 在晚上
at midnight 在半夜 in town 在城里
at table 在进餐 at the table 在桌子旁边 at desk 在读书 at the desk 在课桌旁 at school 在上学 at the school 在学校里 in class 在上课 in the class 在班级里面 in bed 卧床 in the bed 在床上
in prison 坐牢 in the prison （因事）在监狱 in hospital 住院 in the hospital （因事）在医院 go to school 去上学 go to the school （因事）去学校 go to bed 上床睡觉 go to the bed 在床上 go to hospital 去看病 go to the hospital 去医院
第一步：如何写好基本句子 1. 六种基本句型
1）主语+谓语(+状语)（主语+动词（+副词、介词短语等）） I am speaking. He walks very fast.
The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
Here comes the bus. (此句主谓倒装了)
There goes the bugle. (此句主谓倒装了)
2）主语+谓语+宾语（主语+及物动词+宾语（名词、代词、数词等）） I study English. She looks after him.
He takes good care of his mother. Can you make sure of it?
Since I am in charge of the project I must be responsible for the quality of it.
We got three a moment ago.
She likes reading books after class. I don't like to read that book right now.
3) 主语+谓语+间接宾语+直接宾语 He gave me a book yesterday. He gave a book to me yesterday. She will buy me a new bike. She will buy a new bike for me. 4) 主语+谓语+宾语+宾语补足语(名词、形容词、介词短语、非谓语动词短语等)
We call him John.
They find the task difficult. She regards me as her brother.
She noticed him go out a moment ago.
We heard her singing a Russian song just now.
What has made China what she is today?
She is a student. He is twenty. We are strong.
Here is your change. (此句主表倒装了)
The book is on the table.
To master a foreign language is of great importance in China. Keep still or I’ll shoot.
He stayed alive after being covered by a pile of broken stones for three days.
The cloth feels smooth.
其它由行为动词转变而来的连系动词还有：get, stay, look, appear, seem, sound, keep, turn，smell, taste, feel, remain等。
6）There be +主语（+状语）
There is only one desk in the classroom.
There are many students on the playground.
There being nothing urgent to do in the office this morning, we did not go to work and stayed at home. 2. 句子的四种类型 1）简单句
John loves Mary.
John loves Mary and gives her money.
Both John and Cliff love Mary.
John and Cliff love Mary and her sister (and give them money). 一个简单句可表示： A．a statement (陈述)
Mr. Brown teaches this class. B. a question(问题) Do you understand me?
C. a command or a request(命令) Open the door.
Please help me with my work. D. an exclamation(感叹) How cold it is!
What a nice day it is!
John loves Mary, but she doesn’t love him.
Finally John persuaded Mary to marry him for he is a charming persistent young man.
The wind is blowing; the light flashing; the thunder roaring; the rain pouring down; the earth rocking. 并列复合句常用连词有： A． 表示并列关系的连词有：and ; not only…..but also; furthermore; besides; likewise; moreover; again;
I like English and he likes French. Not only the fur coat is soft, but it is also warm.
The car was almost new; furthermore it was in excellent condition.
B． 表示转折关系的连词：but; yet; still; however; nevertheless; in spite of ; despite; notwithstanding; despite that
The coat was thin but it was warm.
The car was quite old; yet it was in excellent condition.
In spite of its age, the car was in excellent condition.
The car was quite old; despite that it was in excellent condition.
C. 表示选择关系的连词：or; neither; neither….nor
You must work harder, or you will lose the exam.
Either your answer or mine is wrong.
Your answer is not right, neither is mine.
Neither you nor I am to blame. D. 表示因果关系的连词：so; then; therefore; so; consequently; accordingly The rain began to fall, so we went home.
We worked until six; then we went home.
He broke the rules of the school; therefore he had to leave. 3）主从复合句
We must do (宾语从句)
must be done. (主语从句)
This is 表语从句)
We can eat (宾语从句)
she does not love him. (状语从句)
is a friend of mine.(定语从句)
The way may greatly affects the appetite of children.
No matter what happens \ my heart will go on and on.(状语从句)
When heavy rain comes, the streams rise, and farmers know that there will be floods.
The neighborhood that Henry grew up in was fairly prosperous, but it was by no means wealthy. 3. 写句子时常见错误
To learn English well, much practice is necessary.
To learn …., we need much practice. Heated, we can make water into
steam. Heated, water can be
made into steam. After reading the letter, my heart was beating fast. After reading ..., I found my heart beating fast. Having graduated from middle school, my parents sent me to study abroad. Having graduated from middle school, I was sent to study abroad. Afraid to eat any more seafood, the waiter removed the dish from the table. Afraid to eat..., he asked the waiter to remove the dish from the table. All flights having been called off, we had to go home by train.
With all flights called off, we had to go home by train. The Party leading us, the Red Army won one victory after another. With the Party leading us, the Red Army won one victory after another. 2) 修饰语错位 The newsboy walked his bicycle to the house of his first customer burdened with newspaper. Burdened with newspaper, the
newsboy walked to the house of his first customer. The U.S. only has a history of 200-odd years. The U.S. has a history of only 200-odd years. Alice could see a lot of cars running Though her window Alice could
fast outside through her window. He gave the rose to the lovely actress He gave the rose that he had bought for his wife that he had bought for his wife. to the lovely actress. 3) 代词指代混乱 Before Cathy gave the dog its food, Cathy washed the dog before she gave it its food. she washed it Jack was bitten by a dog, but it was …, but the bite was not serious. not serious. In Mary’s letter she tried to persuade In her letter, Mary … us to give up the plan. Mike told his father that his car wouldn’t Mike said to his father, “Your car won’t start.” start.
4). 混乱转换 Every student is required to bring their books Every students is … his books… to the classroom. She left the classroom when the test is over. She left… when the test was over. First, build a fire and then you should make the …, and then make the coffee. coffee.
5). 不完整句 He had a need and an interest in learning a He had a need for and an interest in… second foreign language. Suzhou in nearer to Shanghai than Nanjing. Suzhou is nearer to Shanghai than Nanjing is.
4. 写简洁的句子 句子不简洁，应将划线部分删去 I think your plan is feasible. the airport. Learning a foreign language is
moment is urgent. our destination. perfect. they certainly deserve the prize. 5. 变换句式 He picked up the ball quickly. Quickly he picked up the …
He was young and short and could not join He was too young and to short to join the army. the army. Thomas was tired of studying, so he took Tired of studying, Thomas… a rest. Tolstoy, completing Anna Karenina, won Completing Anna Karenina, Tolstoy won… the national recognition in Russia. 6. 破句 He decided to learn Japanese. He decided to learn…because it is… Because it is a useful language. The group travelled for a week. The group travelled… and finally arrived on… Finally arriving on Saturday. One of the century’s great …penicillin, a miracle… Medical invention is penicillin. A miracle drug that has saved millions of lives. 7. 溶合句 She wrote him a love letter he answered She wrote…and he answered her in person. her in person. The belt was too small for him she had The belt was so small for him that she had… to change it for another one. Why do you ask how does it concern you? Why do you ask how it concerns you? I didn’t want to talk to my brother I pretended I didn’t want…so I pretended to be asleep. to be asleep.
8. 句子成份不平衡 Simon is healthy, wealthy and an athlete. Simon is … and athletic. Paul works not only to compete but he also …compete by but also to win a medal. wants to win a medal. I don’t know which I enjoy more, to play …enjoy more, playing tennis or swimming. tennis or swimming. My mother shows her love by cooking and …. show her love by cooking for and serving the family serving the family. Exercises Exercises 1 Revise the following sentences. 1. To hear him talk, he was thought to be a millionaire. 2. Reading a novel, the door bell rang. 3. She stared at the people nearby with angry eyes. 4. While walking along the street, the high buildings looked shiny and magnificent. 5. To win business, many risks must be taken. 6. As an only son, his parents are too indulgent to him. 7. He has only a face that a mother
8. John Smith who is a neighbor of mine will go with us.
9. The students do morning exercises every day to keep fit.
10. The result being that he won the game.
11. My new car is a pleasure to drive there isn’t the slightest squeak or rattle.
12. The villagers speak little English the visitors seldom know any their language.
13. Selecting Hyde Park Corner as a starting place, our route goes along Knightsbridge.
14. Stepping carelessly off the pavement, the bus knocked him down.
15. Climbing to the top of the tower, there is a magnificent view to be seen.
16. Being Sunday, I shall have a quiet day at home.
17. If you learn how to take notes in class, much extra work will be avoided.
18. First mix some flour with a little water and then you put in some sugar.
19. I saw more of him than Richard. 20. The policeman’s warning was accepted by her.
21. I woke up at six a.m. this morning.
22. She looked as though she was angry.
23. Although Tom arrived late however he was not criticized by the teacher because he had a bad headache.
24. Because he asked me to go, so I went.
25. Already worn out by illness, the bad news killed him.
26. Driving a car on frozen roads the brakes should be applied gently. 27. Learning English, the pronunciation always caused me most trouble.
28. One of the young men shouted something in German. waving his hand in the air.
29. He told me a secret. That he had bought her a ring.
30. Tom told his brother that he was in trouble. Exercise 2
Fill in the blanks with appropriate connectives.
1. _____it had stopped raining, we left the railway station.
2. Celia arranged the meeting, and, _____ she considered the terms unfair, she signed the contract. 3. At the age of seventy, the old man returned to his native town _____ he was brought up.
4. I don’t agree with you, _____ does my partner.
5. I am going out for a short time, ______ you can get supper ready. 6. Find out _____ they are going this evening _____ ask _______we may join them.
7. _____i do not like him very much, I can appreciate his qualities.
8. He was very seriously ill; ______ doctors have almost given up hope of his recovery.
9. Those ______ are not prepared to study should _____ change their ways ______ make room for those ______ will work.
10. They go to concerts of pop music _____ they really like it.
11. She can’t hope to pass the exam in December, _____ she’ll have to